The Woman Cave [Part 1 of 4]
Heads Up! This is the first of a 4-part series on “The Woman Cave”.
- The Illumination Questions you will use for clarification, nourishment, and even the ability to foretell your future.
- And why you want to start preparing now–anticipation can be so delicious! Yes?
The Woman Cave – Planning your perfect winter get-away
You will definitely want to get there before it is too late.
By the time the Winter Solstice rolls around on Dec. 21st–or thereabouts, depending on where you live–it will be too late.
You will already have become exhausted by total absorption in the crazy frenetic activity of “the holidays” (have we not created an impressively unnatural and stressful 6 weeks?)
Winter–the time of hibernation, rest, and re-energizing our power and focus will already have arrived.
The Cave, your cave, will sit empty. All the emotional rest and renewal will remain unreceived. All the Mystery, alchemy, divination, space for necessary dreaming that only your cave can provide will be missed.
Or you’ll go tearing into the place frantic to arrive, but needing weeks to recover, instead of being able to luxuriate in the simple joy and relief of return.
“I read ‘The Crystal Cave’ book by Mary Stewart, and I thought it was a really, really interesting part of the legend, in which Merlin could enter into the cave with these crystals and see reflections of the future in them and learn how to use that and harness those powers for himself.” –Colin Morgan
Working with the Illumination Questions.
When used wisely, you may actually be able to discern where you are heading, what you are creating in your life, and be able to make adjustments that will better align you with your true nature. With what your Spirit is actually desiring to have-do-create-experience more than anything else.
This is the true meaning and purpose of “divination”–not hocus-pocus predictions about love, health, or wealth, but being able to see where your own patterns are taking you. And then using the power of that “foretelling” to make seriously helpful internal adjustments that are potentially preventive of “bad stuff” and–even more delightful–set a strong foundation for the “good stuff.”
Personally, I like working with these questions through meditating and journaling on tarot archetypes from a qabalistic perspective.*** These are keys that help me open doors to deeper discovery, more brilliantly beautiful “aha’s!”. I’m sharing the cards I have drawn for my personal Cave Reading in parentheses–make of them what you will!
I encourage you to use the keys that resonate with you.
1. Where I am NOW. (Queen of Pentacles)
2. Energy. What empowers me, or perhaps, what is depleting me – sometimes it is actually both. (The Moon)
3. What keeps me company/my baggage. (3 of Wands)
4. What shelters me. (8 of Swords)
5. What I seek here. (6 of Swords)
6. What I feel I need to create. (King of Wands)
(Extra: I felt I wanted a little more information about #6, so I helped myself to another card. What I turned over is: 2 of Wands. Curiouser and Curiouser.)
Here’s What’s Coming In the Next Few Weeks of Divine Preparation…..
- “Must have” personal items for decorating your Woman Cave. Yes, it’s an actual place.
- Tips on getting the most from the Ritual of Solitude.
- Tips on how to stay connected to the outside world while you are resting and recharging – or the art of energy balancing.
Oh this is going to be rich!
Please share!If you find these blog posts valuable, I invite you to share them with others in your social media network who may also be interested.